Must Go Out and Shoot

PAN Photography - yeah this is how Nicoleb push me out to take a shoot on this week end. at last my camera is back and maybe I didn't shoot at week end but this is the result of MUST go Out and shoot. thanks Nicole hope you give me more advice.

Framing campus UIN JAKARTA

this shoot was taken from the roof building of pesanggrahan street in ciputat I was standing up on my knee's to do this, following Nicole advice. I like the sky picturing the cold of the morning sun. I have take 5 shoot and only projecting on speed 125 and 25o. so here it is to see more larger view try to visit my flickr and give a comment. oh yea all of this picture taken with Olympus c860L



Comments

  1. The pictures are very nice ones! I very much like the light here!
    And I'm glad you got out to shoot.
    But...Macro shots are close up shots of things.
    These are more like sceneries / landscapes (which we will do at another months this year)
    :)
    Try to get closer to things, like pieces of the buildings or flowers.
    Let me know, if you have more questions :)!
    Nicole
    http://nicoleb.org

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

the skies gallery on Memory Bucket

classy classic music photo

Sejarah Fotografi di Indonesia